Thursday, September 14, 2006

THURSDAY THIRTEEN #3


13 TV Shows That Sunshine Blues Looks Forward To Watching

1. HOUSE -- By far the best show I have seen in years, and I have quite a few on me! This show is so good! I would never go twice to a doctor like House and I know this is not real world, I mean where are the nurses, but I just love to watch Hugh Laurie work his way through the show each week! I am hooked on his baby blues!

2. STARGATE SG1 -- I have been a fan of this show since day one! I so miss Richard Dean Anderson but since I really like Ben Browder from his Farscape days it has been an easy switch for me!

3. BATTLESTAR GALATICA -- Hated this the first season but got reeled in the next. I really like this show! New episodes in October!

4. BONES -- I like the whole cast in this show. They work together really well and David Boreanaz is real easy to look at!

5. CRIMINAL MINDS -- Mandy Patinkin and Thomas Gibson are two great actors! The rest of the cast just jells and makes the show one I like!

6. CSI -- Will we pick right up where we ended or will they drag it out a bit?

7. CSI MIAMI -- David Caruso has grown on me!

8. THE CLOSER -- This is a great entertaining show. I just love Kira Sedgwick!

9. NCIS -- Mark Harmon, need I say more?

10. NUMB3RS -- I like the whole show and find it very entertaining!

11. DESIGN ON A DIME -- I was once very hooked on HGTV and still watch it, but this is one show I still watch regularly.

12. STARGATE ATLANTIS - This one I usually watch in reruns because it competes with other shows and SCI-FI is great for re-running a show in order!

13. LAW & ORDER - CRIMINAL INTENT -- This is the only L&A I like. Vincent D'Onofrio is a wonderful actor! Every since I watched him in the first MIB movie and more recently The Cell, I have always liked his stuff!

Sunshine Rays Given

Rays Returned "THURSDAY THIRTEEN #3"

Blogger Knitting Maniac shined ... (9/13/2006 11:29 PM) : 

# 3!!! Oh yeah, baby! October 6!!!

Anonymous Ma shined ... (9/13/2006 11:35 PM) : 

All good choices and the ones I watch too.

thanks for stopping by.

Blogger Raggedy shined ... (9/13/2006 11:40 PM) : 

Great list.
The pictures are a nice touch.
I am out of the loop because I don't watch any tele but I enjoyed your list.
My TT is up

Anonymous Janet (fondofsnape@gmail.com) shined ... (9/13/2006 11:42 PM) : 

You proved a theory I have...that folks who like House don't like Lost! And folks that like House like NCIS and CSI. The Stargate & Battlestar ones threw me tho :-)

Great list! Thanks for visiting :-)

Blogger MysteriousLady shined ... (9/13/2006 11:54 PM) : 

I really like Criminal Intent , I don't like them switching teams. Liked the old one the best too.

Happy TT!

Blogger homegirls shined ... (9/13/2006 11:55 PM) : 

I LOVE HOUSE! We gave up cable so I could stay home with the girls, and that + the Apprentice are the 2 shows I will really miss this fall!

thanks for the visit to my site! I just love your blog!

Blogger Lazy Daisy shined ... (9/14/2006 12:00 AM) : 

I love House and Bones....my hubby is very much CSI and Law and Order. All the shows are familiar ones...are you sure we aren't related?

Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD shined ... (9/14/2006 12:08 AM) : 

I guess they're nice shows to watch if they're on your list. We don't have any of those shows over here except for CSI, I think.
Thanks for passing by.

Anonymous Rav`N shined ... (9/14/2006 12:21 AM) : 

You have good taste in shows. Other than 7,8 and 9 I mostly agree with you. Didn't like the first season of battlestar galactica eitehr but i didn't give it a second chance later like you've done... maybe I should

Blogger Diane shined ... (9/14/2006 12:23 AM) : 

Criminal Minds, CSI and NCSI rocks!Watching Numb3rs is the only time I like math. Hehehe!

Have a great day! :)

Blogger Southern Girl shined ... (9/14/2006 12:33 AM) : 

#5 is the one on that list I'm most looking forward to!

My list is up, too.

Anonymous Anonymous shined ... (9/14/2006 12:38 AM) : 

NCIS is my favorite! Happy TT!

Blogger Colleen shined ... (9/14/2006 12:46 AM) : 

I love CSI-Miami. I'm looking forward to that, but mostly, ER

Happy TT

Anonymous laura shined ... (9/14/2006 2:35 AM) : 

#1 yes where are the nurses???
I love house too.
i'm new to your tt and blog. i hope you will pop over and check my entry for this week.

Blogger Christine shined ... (9/14/2006 3:12 AM) : 

I was surprised how much I liked Bones. Can't wait for tomorrow night with Survivor and Amazing Race on Sunday. CSI and CSI-Miami are 2 of my favorites too.
Happy TT!
Mine are up!

Blogger YellowRose shined ... (9/14/2006 3:13 AM) : 

Great shows, I love House!! That show is awesome! CSI (all of them) are on my top ten list too!

Happy Thursday!

Anonymous Tricia shined ... (9/14/2006 3:32 AM) : 

I like the majority of the shows on your list. I've never been able to get into the outer space type shows that much, but the rest of them I like. I'm looking forward to the new season.

Blogger Norma shined ... (9/14/2006 5:50 AM) : 

I don't use Linky anymore because all the URLs disappear the next week. But thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. We make a special effort to watch the Closer.

Blogger TC shined ... (9/14/2006 8:25 AM) : 

great list! I love most of those shows too.

Blogger Jane shined ... (9/14/2006 8:45 AM) : 

I love Bones and Criminal Minds and Closer and L&A Criminal Intent! Such fun.
Thanks for popping in the read my T13.

Blogger Meg shined ... (9/14/2006 9:15 AM) : 

Ha! I almost used the same topic this week! Great list, although I don't watch too many of those.

Happy TT...mine's up!

Blogger Jodi shined ... (9/14/2006 9:26 AM) : 

I can't wait for CSI either! My TT is up, stop on by!

Happy Thursday!

Blogger factor 10 shined ... (9/14/2006 9:48 AM) : 

I like your list--I like CI, but d'nofrio's charachter is NEVER wrong and always has bizzare insights into the suspects...I'd love to see a spoof on him...
Happy TT!

Blogger Dane Bramage shined ... (9/14/2006 10:38 AM) : 

I agree with the Sci-Fi stuff. I still have to catch up with BSG.

Thanks for stopping by my T13!

Anonymous nancy shined ... (9/14/2006 12:40 PM) : 

I LOVE House and the Closer! And, Glimore Girls.

Happy t13!

Blogger Sadie shined ... (9/14/2006 12:59 PM) : 

Good list!

I love the Closer too. I'll be missing it this fall.

My TT is up too. Have a great Thursday!

Anonymous Pixiepincessmom shined ... (9/14/2006 2:40 PM) : 

Good shows, only I have not watched any of them. Hubby is into BG; I just refuse to watch it as nothing can top the original.

Thanks for stopping by my TT & commenting. I hope you are having a terrifc Thursday.

Anonymous something blue shined ... (9/14/2006 3:36 PM) : 

I'm interested in checking out some new shows... Smith, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and Jericho.

No more reruns! It's one of the reasons why I look forward to Fall.

Blogger Jersey Girl shined ... (9/14/2006 3:38 PM) : 

We watched House for the first time last week...good show. I'd love to keep watching it if hubby would give up the remote! yeah right!

Blogger Tammy and Parker shined ... (9/14/2006 5:28 PM) : 

What!?! No Medium? =)

Anonymous Jenny Ryan shined ... (9/14/2006 5:55 PM) : 

You have almost all of my favorite shows listed here-great minds think alike! :)

Blogger Chelle Y. shined ... (9/14/2006 6:22 PM) : 

I like #1,4,5, and 6.! Yeah, for the new fall season!

Anonymous JO shined ... (9/14/2006 6:50 PM) : 

I'm looking forward to CSI and Law & Order too.

Just blog hopping from TT.

Blogger Lynn shined ... (9/14/2006 8:50 PM) : 

I agree with you on your #1 choice. I too like HOUSE.
The first year I didnt get to watch it because I worked that evening.
One of my colleagues suggested it when I went on medical leave.
It is a really good show. The characters are awesome!
I also like Bones. The creator Kathy Reiches is an aquaintance. When my Son wanted to learn more about Forensic Anthropology he wrote her, and she has been an email pen pal with us ever since.
Now my Son is not in Forensic science but in forensic computing and development.
His girlfriend is in Forensic science, in chemistry and DNA analysis.
Kathy's input helped them both.

Anonymous Jennifer shined ... (9/14/2006 9:59 PM) : 

#'s 1, 5, & 9 are three of my favorites! Didn't think I was going to like House when it first came out, but I LOVE IT! And NCIS has some suprisingly funny & endearing moments.

Good List!

Blogger Tinker shined ... (9/14/2006 10:44 PM) : 

i love all the CSI's! Stargate too!

Anonymous kristarella shined ... (9/16/2006 4:56 AM) : 

I like your style! Love the Stargates and I liked the one ep of House I saw. That small pic of Ben Browder looked like Tom Cruise! I was weirded out for a sec =P I didn't know David Boreanaz was in another show. I don't think it's come out here yet. Hubby and I are watching through all the Angel eps atm.

Have you seen the new Dr Who? I love those.

Blogger Incog & Nito shined ... (9/16/2006 6:45 AM) : 

Great list - I love House and Stargate - although we are normally a season behind down here.

Blogger PresentStorm shined ... (9/17/2006 6:14 PM) : 

I love House too... I started watching at the end of the season last year and got hooked. When does the new season start?

Anonymous tbirdonawire shined ... (9/18/2006 12:41 PM) : 

1, 5 and 9. Yeah baby!

I used to watch CSI (the original) religiously, but have gotten away from it for some reason.

Great list!

Make My SunShine