Friday, September 01, 2006

STUFF PORTRAIT FRIDAYS




1. Show your Support (everyone supports something right?)


I support the bead sellers of the world. If they produce and sell at a great deal an interesting bead to use I have to buy it therefore making them richer and me not!!

2. Show me your sacrifice (everyone makes them right?)


I started a life change 3 weeks ago. It is called a diet! I have had to give up my favorite night snack of graham crackers with peanut butter (530 calories/33 grams fat) for fat-free cream cheese on Rice Cakes (160 calories/0 grams fat). Just one of the sacrifices I have made recently!

3. Something red.


This was made from the stash of beads I did not show in the photo above (oh yes there are more than that!). It is one of my favorite pieces. There are over 10 shades of red used to give it the shading it has. I did not do the design I just beaded it!
Wanna See Who Else Played? Go here --> STUFF PORTRAIT FRIDAY

Sunshine Rays Given

Rays Returned "STUFF PORTRAIT FRIDAYS"

Blogger Army of Mom shined ... (9/01/2006 8:46 AM) : 

I am with you on the sacrifice. I thought about similar pics. After a health scare and cholesterol levels through the roof, I'm doing the same sort of thing - counting fat grams and cholesterol ON TOP of the calorie counting. Yippee. However, I've lost almost four pounds in less than two weeks!!! so, that makes it easier. Good luck with yours.

I played, come see!

Anonymous Lisa shined ... (9/01/2006 8:57 AM) : 

That is a serious amount of beads you've got going on there!
I love graham crackers. Never tried them with peanut butter though.
I'm impressed with your bead talent. Must take a lot of time and patience! :-)
Happy SPF and I played too.

Blogger Kami shined ... (9/01/2006 10:03 AM) : 

WOW. You made that bag? Impressive.

I can't like diets. ;)

Anonymous Silke shined ... (9/01/2006 10:31 AM) : 

Great pictures.
Good luck for your diet! I played too!

Anonymous Janet shined ... (9/01/2006 10:36 AM) : 

OMG you MADE that purse? That is BEAUTIFUL! Why are you not selling them???

Blogger Christie shined ... (9/01/2006 10:41 AM) : 

happy spf!
:)
I played

Blogger CameraDawktor shined ... (9/01/2006 10:44 AM) : 

wow, good for you on the lifestyle change, and that you are calling it that. because that's what it is.

i lost 50 lbs. over a year ago. i put 15 back on, but still....i think that's pretty good! you can do it too.

that beading you have done is AMAZING. that looks so hard and must take a lot of talent!

Blogger Jana shined ... (9/01/2006 11:53 AM) : 

That red picture is fantastic! Good job!

I've been sacrificing quite a few of my favorite foods the last few months, but I've lost 15 lbs so I guess it's worth it. I guess.

Happy SPF!

Anonymous Kristine shined ... (9/01/2006 12:06 PM) : 

That bag is AMAZING! I have no artistic talent at all, so I am mucho envious!

Thaks for visiting and Happy SPF!

Anonymous Charmed1 shined ... (9/01/2006 12:51 PM) : 

Wow! That purse is awesome, I don't have the patience it would have to take to do something so intricate. Somebody would die in the process.

Good luck with your diet, I can never stay on mine.

Thank you for stopping in and happy SPF!!!

Blogger barnmouse shined ... (9/01/2006 1:05 PM) : 

WOW!! You made that bag?! I wish I were "arty"!

Great SPF, I played too :)

Blogger Suzanne R shined ... (9/01/2006 2:37 PM) : 

Super SPF! I wish I had the willpower to diet more than I do. I have re-lost a few pounds (isn't that the way it goes?) but am staying where I am right now. I wish you the best with yours! That bag is stunning! Way to keep your hands busy so you're not snacking. ;-) Thanks for stopping by mine!

Blogger Ed from Texas shined ... (9/05/2006 10:08 PM) : 

As promised, I'm finally able to get around to checking everyone's posts. Very nice pictures - especially that purse. That looks like an amazing amount of work!

Make My SunShine