Monday, September 18, 2006

ONE TIME MEME ON MONDAY


Sunshine Rays Given

Rays Returned "ONE TIME MEME ON MONDAY"

Anonymous JO shined ... (9/14/2006 6:51 PM) : 

hmmm... I already have an entry on this one... check this out... and follow the links to where it started.

Blogger Chaotic Mom shined ... (9/14/2006 6:52 PM) : 

Okay, without posting pics, I will say that the FRONT of my fridge is clean. I like it that way. The SIDE that most people don't see is covered in junk that needs to be culled. That really does tell you a lot about me. Very strange... ;)

Blogger Lynn shined ... (9/14/2006 8:45 PM) : 

Hey you did a great job with the sidebar. I tried to make mine today and fouled it up. It is on my books for tomorrow to shrink it up!
Thanks for joining.

Blogger TC shined ... (9/15/2006 11:38 AM) : 

I'll be posting pics of my fridge on monday!

Make My SunShine