Monday, September 04, 2006

MONDAY MADNESS


Want the madness for yourself? Click Here!

1. Which holidays (if any) do you consider more as a day off from work, than anything else?

I don't work but I love the Thanksgiving Holidays because it is always a long weekend with family!

2. Which 3 holidays are most celebrated in your family?

Thanksgiving, Christmas, and 4th of July

3. Do you have an organized filing system at home?

I have a drawer filing system, and then everything else is on harddrive and filed by years and subject.

4. Do you clip coupons for groceries? If so, do you remember to use them? If not, why?

No we already shop very frugul and the things we buy never have coupons.

5. How many magazines do you subscribe to?

10 mostly bead magazines, Readers Digest and Consumer Reports

6. Do you play any computer games on a regular basis? If so, which is your favorite, and why?

No I do not. Occassionally I will buy a game for vacation.

7. Have you watched any movies worth recommending, lately?

I just watch Zathura and thought it was a great kids movie.
Plot Outline:
Two young brothers are drawn into an intergalactic adventure when their house is magically hurtled through space because of the board game they are playing.

Sunshine Rays Given

Rays Returned "MONDAY MADNESS"

Blogger Dawn shined ... (9/04/2006 11:54 AM) : 

Thanks for visiting my blog! Yours is very cheerful looking! Hope you and your granddaughter can watch the movie CARS someday!

Blogger Ghost shined ... (9/04/2006 2:56 PM) : 

You're beading is gorgeous. Great list.

Have a happy.

Anonymous anneberit shined ... (9/04/2006 4:00 PM) : 

I whish we had such a holiday as Thanksgiving in Norway as well!!
Thanks for visiting me ;D

Make My SunShine