Friday, September 15, 2006

FRIDAY FEAST #111


Who else is feasting this week? Click here!


Appetizer
What was the very last song you listened to?

Boheimian Rhapsody

Soup
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?

Can't say I have a problem with any store.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?

I really don't care, so I guess a 1. In my house I am armed with a camera!

Main Course
Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?

A receipt, a pieces of string, ribbon, post-it note, paper-clip, picture, hair-tie

Dessert
Name a food that you like that most people don't.

I love a good hot bowl of cabbage soup. Just plain cabbage with a bit of carrot in it. So yummy, very filling, light on calories and no fat!

Sunshine Rays Given

Rays Returned "FRIDAY FEAST #111"

Anonymous Caylynn shined ... (9/15/2006 8:25 AM) : 

Nice feast! :) Especially the appetizer and main course. I've never tried cabbage soup.

Anonymous Olwen shined ... (9/15/2006 8:49 AM) : 

Like your list. Not keen on cabbage soup. The smell puts me off

Blogger Paperback Writer shined ... (9/15/2006 9:43 AM) : 

Hot cabbage soup?

Okay...

Happy Friday!

Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD shined ... (9/15/2006 9:47 AM) : 

You have served a great feast. Love your soup.
My feast is up too. Come join me.

Blogger Judy shined ... (9/15/2006 10:15 AM) : 

I put onion in my cabbage soup, as well as the carrot. It's good.

Enjoyed your feast. Mine's up... come and have a bite with me. Happy Friday.

Blogger huberama shined ... (9/15/2006 1:13 PM) : 

If you have a good recipe for cabbage soup, do share!

Blogger Christine shined ... (9/15/2006 3:58 PM) : 

Wonderful feast!
My husband I love Cabbage soup, on a nice cold day! I make mine with sauteed onions that have a lot of butter, so not so low on calories, but love the soup!
Have a great Friday!

Blogger Teena shined ... (9/17/2006 12:59 AM) : 

Not a big fan of cabbage so don't worry about sharing :)

Mine's up ...

Make My SunShine