Friday, August 25, 2006

STUFF PORTRAIT FRIDAYS



WHAT IS STUFF PORTRAIT FRIDAYS ALL ABOUT?


1. Stuff that annoys the living stuff out of you.



I know the Hubby will see this and not be happy but I can't stand the newspaper left laying around the chair. If your done reading it put it where it belongs. For me Sundays are the worse because there is so much of it. And yes there are days I just let it lay there and do my best to ignore!

2. YOUR space.



I did not even bother to clean up this area. This is my craft/computer space. I do share the computer area to the right with my hubby and brought a chair in for him to sit but the rest of the stuff is mine!

3. Something in your life that keeps the makers of Xanax in business.



This is the root of my depression. Never enough! Oh I could go get a stupid job in which the cost of gas to get there would equal the paycheck I'd receive! But there still wouldn't be enough. Life is lived by this stuff. Need it to do anything from yard work to redoing a living room. Oh sure credit cards work for those kinds of things but not in our house! So yeah this is one thing I stay down and out about a lot!

Sunshine Rays Given

Rays Returned "STUFF PORTRAIT FRIDAYS"

Blogger kim shined ... (8/25/2006 11:22 AM) : 

call me weird but that paper-stack next to the couch reminds me of being with my man. which currently i'm not :( so it looks cozy to me and makes me happy ;)

happy SPF and thanks for stopping by mine!

Blogger Jen shined ... (8/25/2006 1:55 PM) : 

Yes...I agree with you on the money. Very true!

Happy SPF! I played too.

Blogger Sheri & SuZan shined ... (8/25/2006 4:53 PM) : 

I had hubby issues this week too! Loved your SPF. So true on the money issue.

I played.

Anonymous Lisa shined ... (8/25/2006 5:21 PM) : 

The paper on the floor thing is bad- especially on Sunday!

Happy SPF and thanks for stopping by mine earlier.

Anonymous Charmed1 shined ... (8/25/2006 5:24 PM) : 

My hubby leaves his empty ciggy packs and dirty shirts, socks and jeans laying where ever they fall as he comes in the door. Men suck.

I played!

Blogger Suzanne R shined ... (8/25/2006 6:43 PM) : 

I used to be driven nuts by the newspaper all over, too. And money issues get us every time. Great SPF!

I played.

Blogger Mama C shined ... (8/25/2006 11:11 PM) : 

That would be me, not hubby, leaving the paper all over the place.

Nice space. So many things to complete.

I need more money too and I played.

Anonymous Janet (fondofsnape@gmail.com) shined ... (8/26/2006 9:07 AM) : 

lol that's how I read the paper, and man, my dining room table looks like that, too, only with mail and not crafts LOL

Blogger Tammy shined ... (8/26/2006 11:35 AM) : 

I feel ya. Especially with the Xanax one.

Make My SunShine