Friday, August 25, 2006

FRIDAY FEAST



Appetizer - If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have?

Either the Rolling Stone or SciFi Magazine. Both are too expensive for me.

Soup - Describe your living room (furnishings, colors, etc.).

Walls are painted roasted cashew (kind of a midwestern orange), white brick fireplace, has one sofa (blue striped denim), one old purpleish lazyboy recliner, redone dresser (painted a soft yellow no feet)which serves as the entertainment center with 32" television, surround sound system, cable box and VCR. China cabinet I got from my mother that I keep all my precious things in. Very eclectic and lots of things I've done by myself.

Salad - What does the shape of a circle make you think of?

The sun, the moon, a wedding ring, tires on a car.

Main Course - Name 3 things in your life that you consider to be absolute necessities.

God, my husband, coffee in the morning.

Dessert - What was the last really funny movie you watched?

Well I didn't watch it so much as listen to it when traveling. The kids were watching Finding Nemo. I don't watch many funny movies. More into scifi, scary and fantasy kind of movies.

Sunshine Rays Given

Rays Returned "FRIDAY FEAST"

Anonymous Wystful 1 shined ... (8/25/2006 7:24 AM) : 

Your appetizer---tell me, what magazine ISN'T expensive these days? Right?

Your soup sounds wonderful. I love eclectic, and all the work you've done taking pieces of furniture and using it for a whole new purpose shows class!!!

Mine's served.

Blogger Jo shined ... (8/25/2006 7:37 AM) : 

I like reading people's descriptions of their living rooms. Your's sounds nice and comfy. Happy Friday!

Blogger Marianne Arkins shined ... (8/25/2006 7:55 AM) : 

The magazine question was HARD! Welcome to the Friday Feast and thanks for swinging by my place.

Blogger Incog & Nito shined ... (8/25/2006 7:57 AM) : 

I love your dessert - Finding Nemo is a great movie and yes Morgan Freeman is a great actor - thanks for visiting my site - keep in touch - bye for now Incog

Blogger Connie and Rob shined ... (8/25/2006 8:43 AM) : 

Finding Nemo movie is too cute. Just can't help but smile when you watch that movie.

Take care,
Connie

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous Anna shined ... (8/25/2006 8:52 AM) : 

Your soup's lovely and I love your dessert! It's one of the movies I can never get tired of watching :)
Thanks for visiting and have a good one!

Blogger Amanda shined ... (8/25/2006 11:08 AM) : 

Soup is delicious! Great feast!

Blogger Beckie shined ... (8/25/2006 11:22 AM) : 

Loved Finding Nemo. Come check out my Feast.

Happy Friday!

Blogger Yoshi shined ... (8/25/2006 11:57 AM) : 

Finding Nemo was great. I loved the seagulls. "mine. mine. mine." lol

great feasting!

Blogger Cat shined ... (8/25/2006 1:44 PM) : 

Happy Feast! Thanks for visiting mine. I enjoyed the Main Course you posted. Great things to have. :D

Blogger Margaret shined ... (8/25/2006 3:15 PM) : 

Great feast! I also have to have the morning coffee. Have a great weekend! -Margie

Blogger Higher shined ... (8/25/2006 5:33 PM) : 

Great feast..Thanks for Dining with me ;)

Anonymous Anonymous shined ... (8/25/2006 9:59 PM) : 

cant beat that first thing in the morning coffee can ya
thanks for visiting my blog
jen at http://jensthoughtsandfeelings.blogspot.com/

Blogger Karla shined ... (8/26/2006 9:16 AM) : 

Great feast! Eclectic is good. :)
Finding Nemo is a very cute movie!
Thanks for stopping by for my feast. :)

Anonymous Ma shined ... (8/26/2006 9:16 AM) : 

Great feast! I enjoyed it very much.

Thank you for dining with me.

Blogger Rob shined ... (8/26/2006 1:38 PM) : 

[Homer Simpson voice] Mmmm. Roasted cashews.... [drool /][/Homer Simpson voice]

SciFi magazine's good, but I stopped reading it, because of the spoilers.

They cancelled SG-1! Wimper!

Thanks for the great feast!

Rob of UnSpace

Make My SunShine